Anyone else's MT4 demo accnt frozen?

Last data feed update was 12:15:13 for me =| 15 minutes later, all data is stll frozen. The old MT seems to be working fine.

Wolf,

Yes, mine froze to. I use Alpari. Which broker are you with...?

Something really funny is going on though. The one account on my remote computer kept trading, the other froze. I can't access either from this machine...

I've been in contact with Alpari, they reckon everything's fine their side and has been.

I still can't log into my accounts....

Wolf, I need to know who your broker is. If it's Alpari, that's where the problem is, if not it's with MT.

Last data feed update was 12:15:13 for me =| 15 minutes later, all data is stll frozen. The old MT seems to be working fine.

I had same problem with FiboGroup

Must be a platform issue...

Sub, did you get it resolved?

I got myself going finally.....got a different serverIP from Alpari....

Frozen again at around the same time? 12:18 this time..

Try to use this server number 81.222.64.58:443

NO!
However, It has something to do with open orders.
For example:
It will not freeze if there is no order.
As soon as I open en order I get within a minutes error: "A Required Resource was" and freeze.
I am performing test on relationships and soon will publish it.

NO!
However, It has something to do with open orders.
For example:
It will not freeze if there is no order.
As soon as I open en order I get within a minutes error: "A Required Resource was" and freeze.
I am performing test on relationships and soon will publish it.

Yes!
If there is any order in the terminal window the error message "A Required Resource was" pops up and freeze.

"required resource" error fixed. updated build coming soon