Signal copy problem

Hello, I want to subscribe to a signal, but it says "The volume of trades copied may not coincide with the initial trade volume of the provider. The volume parameters of the symbols are different".

As you can see in the attachment, I opened a 2000 dollars demo account on FBS 1:100, which corresponds to the account I want to subscribe to (1800 dollars - FBS-real 1:100).

What should I do, if I want to subscribe to this signal without having any problem?

Thank you in advance,

Albéric

Files:
Signal.jpg  626 kb

It may be the issue with mapping.
Because as I see - this signal is traded XAU/USD (Gold), and you can check about margin calculation in specification of XAU/USD in your trading account:
if it is not Forex martin calculation so the trades for XAU/USD will not be copied.
read post for details

--------------------

My experience:
How to select the broker/signal and with mapping: post

Signal copying for 'XXXXXX' is prohibited" - I've subscribed for a signal and my log looks like this - error messages of every trade that it tries to sync
Signal copying for 'XXXXXX' is prohibited" - I've subscribed for a signal and my log looks like this - error messages of every trade that it tries to sync
  • www.mql5.com
Hi guys, i've subscribed for a signal and my log looks like this - error messages of every trade that it tries to sync. 316 signal '51002904': position usdjpy skipped as no symbol found. 316 signal '51002904': signal copying for 'xauusd' is prohibited

Sergey Golubev #:

Because as I see - this signal is traded XAU/USD (Gold), and you can check about margin calculation in specification of XAU/USD in your trading account:
if it is not Forex martin calculation so the trades for XAU/USD will not be copied.
read post for details

--------------------

My experience:

Thanks a lot for your help!

Sergey Golubev #:

read post for details

--------------------

My experience:

I think there is another problem, I tested 7-8 brokers demo account and there is always this warning message. As you can see from the attached image, this broker's XAUUSD calculation is forex.

I do not know what to do.

Files:
xauusd.jpg  1002 kb

albe78 #:

I think there is another problem, I tested 7-8 brokers demo account and there is always this warning message. As you can see from the attached image, this broker's XAUUSD calculation is forex.

I do not know what to do.

This is just a warning, you can go through with the signal subscription.

Miguel Angel Vico Alba #:

This is just a warning, you can go through with the signal subscription.

I forced the installation of this signal on my broker last Friday and it absolutely does not work, but it may be the margin calculation problem. I now have to wait until Friday to be able to move the signal to another broker (the signal is blocked on a broker for 1 week)

albe78 #I forced the installation of this signal on my broker last Friday and it absolutely does not work, but it may be the margin calculation problem. I now have to wait until Friday to be able to move the signal to another broker (the signal is blocked on a broker for 1 week)

Keep us informed. ;-)

My advice is to always use the same broker as the provider (in your case it is), but between demo/real accounts there are usually some differences as you have seen.

Miguel Angel Vico Alba #:

Keep us informed. ;-)

My advice is to always use the same broker as the provider (in your case it is), but between demo/real accounts there are usually some differences as you have seen.

I will :)