Do you know of a profitable UP/DOWN Indicator?

I have spent around 100 hours testing different indicators and adjusting settings but nothing is profitable so far...

They exist keep researching check out  the market and no free simple indicator will be profitable 

in long run. Good luck

stevenbiedrowski:

I have spent around 100 hours testing different indicators and adjusting settings but nothing is profitable so far...

If indicator were profitable everybody would be millionaire. Indicators gives delayed signals, lags and must be used for knowing trend only. There is none of indicator exists which can recognize 100% top and bottom, so definitely none of them will be profitable if your trading style is buy and sell on arrow based signals.

However if you apply money management then you can be profitable by even using any worst indicator which works with 5% accuracy too. What you have to do is just keep selling and keep buying on multiple arrows. For example Sell signal on arrow 1 you sell 5% only out of your 100% capacity of orders. When arrow 1 fails, on same direction arrow 2 will come, then sell 10% of your capacity of orders, then if it fails again then sell 20% of your capacity of order on 3rd arrow. This is high risk game but may assure some winning probability if you use indicators with 5% or less accuracy.

so even if you spend 100000 hours on research on indicators you wont find anything profitable.

What works on market:

1. Price action

2. Elliot waves / Fibonacci

3. Patterns such as geometrical e.g. head and shoulder and harmonics

4. Trendline and trend channel

etc

Decoding market moves is a rocket science, but its not impossible

Even the highest graduate fails here and lose. so keep in mind how can you solve rocket science which is even not cracked by biggest scientist

stevenbiedrowski:

Recommendations about products are not allowed in this forum, so continue your own search please.

I should have added that I am looking for a Binary trading auto setup. As there should be an indicator mix that can tell the most likely price direction for the next minute. I only need a win rate of just over %60.

stevenbiedrowski:

maybe you are testing the wrong way, what criteria you are using to determine that the indicator is profitable? does it have to make profit for you. I'm confused

Honestly nothing works better than simple moving averages.
Use them and always go with the trend, keep it simple.

See trend + momentum + cycles (timing)
Get a 50%+ winning trades ratio
And a minimum of 1.0loss / 1.5profit (risk/reward)

Develop self discipline and patience.
Then you have what it takes to be a good trader.

Just admit it is like a game where you win and lose.
Check out how professional poker players manage their risk and BANG!!

For more good advices, anyone can talk to me.
See you!  

stevenbiedrowski:

Signal Systems

The beginning

1. Signal systems, the beginning, part #1 (MT3)
  2. Signal systems, the beginning, part #2 (MT4)

After

1. The main Signal systems thread is this one (Trading Systems Based on Signal Indicators) - MT5
Signal systems (ASCTrend and other modification) - ASCTrend System for MT3: Is there any Metastock formula that would help us identify when the price is trending or falling
Signal systems (ASCTrend and other modification) - ASCTrend System for MT3: Is there any Metastock formula that would help us identify when the price is trending or falling
  • www.mql5.com
Hi: is there any metastock formula that would help us identifying whether the price is trending or falling in sideways (trading range). So, you should have metatrader3 then download the indicators in the respective folder (indicator's folder), open metaedotir, find the indicators, compile (f5) everything, close metaedotor, find the indicators in the navigation panel of your metatrader3, attach the indicators to the chart

You want profit?

==> Stop loosing