I cancelled my VPS by accident instead of moving it to my new account. Is there any way to re-activate it..

I cancelled my VPS by accident instead of moving it to my new account. Is there any way to re-activate it..

Melissa MurphyI cancelled my VPS by accident instead of moving it to my new account. Is there any way to re-activate it..

If you cancelled it, you can't re-activate it. You can only subscribe again.

However, talk to the service desk to try to get it reactivated.

https://www.mql5.com/en/contact

And in case you are in doubt whether you can ask for a refund...

IV. Virtual Terminal Rental Conditions

1. Rent is available to all registered MQL5 community members.
  2. The minimum Rental period is 1 month.
  3. Before renting, a User should read and accept these Rules of Using the Virtual Hosting Service.
  4. User can at any time cancel the Rent and stop the rented terminal with no refund.
  5. User can temporarily stop and re-launch the Virtual terminal via the client one. The Rental period is not extended in that case. All the terminal activity is displayed in Expert Advisor and terminal logs.
  6. If a program launched on a Virtual terminal tries to call a function from any DLL, this EX4/EX5 program is immediately stopped due to a critical error. Any DLL calls are forbidden.
  7. Execution of any unrelated trades on the account managed in a Virtual terminal can lead to unpredictable trading results.
  8. User can set automatic renewal of the Rental period if there are sufficient funds on the User's MQL5.commnunity account.
Contact Us
Contact Us
  • www.mql5.com
Send your messages and see the history of your requests to the mql5.com support team even if you are not registered on the website.

You can't re-activate it or get a refund, but your remaining time has been credited in your MQL5 account as free minutes.

So, if you try to register a MQL5 VPS again, you will see some thousands free minutes waiting for you to use them.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

It seems that you have learned a lot during this time about MQL5 VPS...Good contribution! 😘

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

VPS canceled

Eleni Anna Branou, 2018.09.21 17:53

If you cancelled it, you can't re-activate it.

You can only subscribe again.

For future reference, you can pause or move your VPS subscription.

Miguel Angel Vico Alba #:

It seems that you have learned a lot during this time about MQL5 VPS...Good contribution! 😘

Exactly Miguel, it's a learning process!