MT4 Client API ?

Guys, I looked up in the Forum on availability of free Client API for MT4 and was dissapointed to find out that it won't be available. Will you please deliver this to your managers it is a great mistake for the Metaquotes not to provide it? While yes MQL4 is pretty cool, it's way not that versatile as C/C++ and it wil never be. It is much more convenient to have a full-fledged C/C++ API for implementing complex strategies. Please consider providing MT4 Client API just as you did for MT3. Without it, MT4 will remain just a nice terminal and users like I will have to switch to RefcoFX/Dynaorder and the likes which do provide free (or with no recurring fees) client API to control both demo and real accounts. Basically, I was considering opening an account and moving my funds with you but now that I see there is no free Client API I do not have much incentive to do so.

One quick question for MetaQuotes: How do you manage to compete with other platforms like Trade Station from Refco, FXTrade from Oanda, and Gain Capital if MT4 lacks of API ?

I am sure nice looking interface and crappy MQH (MQL is way better) is not what "We Really Want"

If some client API functions has been moved to MQL4, it also can be build in a seperate DLL, as if old API. This would make eveyone happy.

I need a multiple account order management program, it woud be based on metatrader accounts. But now, it is dead. So I have to look alternative solutions. This is very simple decision. The world will not stop without client API 4 ot withour metatrader :)

Thanks

This is not pointed to a specifik person!!!!!!!!!!! i dont know much about all this api but listen up. MT4 is world class software not even the big banks i will not say who but some of the big moneymakers dont offer such nice software at all so i think in the future every one is going to be so happy :-) right know i just think the first important thing is to see mt 4 live after that i think metaquotees is aple to solve other problems just a feeling:-) actually i have traded via big bank and software SUCKS... I just think every of us need to relax this software gonna rock and roll and in time every one will be happy and i think also with or without api there is solutions for everything but things takes time......

Jannik