Sw command to change page for printer

Is there any comand (like \n for new line) for insert a change page for the printer when you create a text file from mql4?

snatoli: Is there any comand (like \n for new line) for insert a change page for the printer when you create a text file from mql4?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Page_break

Thanks Fernando, but mql4 doesn't accept \f escape sequence.

snatoli #: Thanks Fernando, but mql4 doesn't accept \f escape sequence.

Then just use the character code "\12" or "\xC".

hexadecimal code

hhhh

'\xhhhh'

1 to 4 hexadecimal characters

decimal code

d

'\d'

decimal number from 0 to 65535

Thanks again. I tried with \12 and \xC, but it draws an arrow without page breaking.

snatoli #: Thanks again. I tried with \12 and \xC, but it draws an arrow without page breaking.

Obviously! It is only a character. It is up to the printing device to actually eject the page.

Verify the printer's settings and consult the printer's documentation about it.

What printer is it anyway?

Epson XP-6100.

snatoli #: Epson XP-6100.

Are you sending the text directly to the printer? I don't think so. That would only be the case of old printers using parallel or serial ports.

You are most probably producing a text file, which you then open in some text editor or word processor, and then print it. So obviously a form-feed character will not work.

You will have to see how the application you use handles page breaks and adjust accordingly. For example, if using Microsoft Word or similar applications, it might be best to generate Rich Text Format (.rtf) and include page break instructions.

Ok, Fernando, thanks for the advice. I will follow it. Greetings.

snatoli #: Ok, Fernando, thanks for the advice. I will follow it. Greetings.
You are welcome!