Strategy tester report not found - page 2

The issue is been there since 2 days already. MQL please help to fix it fast. Thanks

Shivam Gupta #The issue is been there since 2 days already. MQL please help to fix it fast. Thanks

There are currently various issues with the website functionality, so I suspect that there some kind of maintenance being carried out.

It was solved for me.  I got a message automatically that the product had passed the test:

It has been fixed.

I'm getting this error on mt5 auto validation.

"strategy tester report not found"

Any solution?

Same version of the EA for mt4 passed without issues.

Hello, just to inform you that the problem reported at the beginning of this topic has returned... Anyone else?

The error only occurs for MT4... MT5 transfers normally...

Yes, me too at MT4

Betty Jimenez #:

Yes, me too at MT4

when the strategy tester report not found, maybe the server is busy doing validation. if you want to take priority over others, dont make mistake often and create a good and efficient EA.

Tonny Obare #:

I'm getting this error on mt5 auto validation.

"strategy tester report not found"

Any solution?

Same version of the EA for mt4 passed without issues.

Is it me I have spent days and weeks with this error thinking it was me. I need an update to this please I am trying upload an MT4 EA and I get these errors. How do I get in touch with the service desk? 

Shivam Gupta:

Hello Community Members,

I was trying to publish my EA. It says 

test on EURUSD,H1 strategy tester report not found How can this be solved. If it'a bug on mql then how can this be reported. Thanks

Hi @shivamgupta did you ever get the issue resolved. if so can you let me know how it was resolved