MQL5 need to restructure the Freelance section

There is an issue with the MQL5 freelance section in that it is not possible to identify developers who have worked on similar projects, as the platform conceals their names. Additionally, it is also not possible to access user reviews for certain developers, which can make it challenging to evaluate their skills and reputation. especially when we want  solve issues with code 

To address this issue, it would be beneficial if MQL5 enabled users to read reviews before hiring developers. This could save a significant amount of time and frustration in the search for a reliable freelance service. While it is important to respect user privacy, providing access to reviews could help build trust and transparency on the platform.

Hannah Wanjiku Kimari -:

t challenging to evaluate their skills and reputation. especially when we want  solve issues with code 

I suggest finding reliable developers from the forum section and create personal orders instead of looking for developers blindly with a public freelance order.

Remember you can only find developer on freelance, not forum. On freelance you can see developer rating before employ him or her

Lungile Mpofu #:
Remember you can only find developer on freelance, not forum. On freelance you can see developer rating before employ him or her

You can see the rating actually if you go to the achievements tab of the user .

For instance this is Alains stats 

Hannah Wanjiku Kimari -:

There is an issue with the MQL5 freelance section in that it is not possible to identify developers who have worked on similar projects, as the platform conceals their names. Additionally, it is also not possible to access user reviews for certain developers, which can make it challenging to evaluate their skills and reputation. especially when we want  solve issues with code 

To address this issue, it would be beneficial if MQL5 enabled users to read reviews before hiring developers. This could save a significant amount of time and frustration in the search for a reliable freelance service. While it is important to respect user privacy, providing access to reviews could help build trust and transparency on the platform.

There could be an inquiry button on each job . So if there were a completed project and you are interested in the developer , you'd click on "inquire".

Now , the developer sees that there is an inquiry about the project he worked on ,and, if he is interested he answers (to the system) and the parties are revealed.

However , what if the project is unique and the creator does not want inquiries available ? Well , in this case you can use the language mq speaks and solve it with their dialect : "Charge an extra premium to disable the inquiry feature on a project"  ☕️

Lorentzos Roussos #:

You can see the rating actually if you go to the achievements tab of the user .

For instance this is Alains stats 

There could be an inquiry button on each job . So if there were a completed project and you are interested in the developer , you'd click on "inquire".

Now , the developer sees that there is an inquiry about the project he worked on ,and, if he is interested he answers (to the system) and the parties are revealed.

However , what if the project is unique and the creator does not want inquiries available ? Well , in this case you can use the language mq speaks and solve it with their dialect : "Charge an extra premium to disable the inquiry feature on a project"  ☕️

on freelance you can only view that info when you    give the job to the programmer  you cannot see archivement or see original name befor  the programmer accepts the job   mql5 is diffrent from orthe   freelance sites and it a disadvantage to the hirer

It is urgently necessary to restructure the Freelance section, I have chosen a developer to modify my existing EA but this developer accepted the job but did absolutely nothing. Nor does he comment on my questions. The problem is that no name data is known, only a number. I also miss the button to request arbitration. In this way, the freelance cervice becomes an unreliable service. Please take action and correct this system.
yours sincerely,
Janwan

janwan #: It is urgently necessary to restructure the Freelance section, I have chosen a developer to modify my existing EA but this developer accepted the job but did absolutely nothing. Nor does he comment on my questions. The problem is that no name data is known, only a number. I also miss the button to request arbitration. In this way, the freelance cervice becomes an unreliable service. Please take action and correct this system

There is a link for arbitration request. It was not removed. Look at the page again. There are even several self-arbitration options too when you engage it.

EDIT: Note to moderator — Why was image showing the different self-arbitration options removed from my post?

Fernando Carreiro #:

There is a link for arbitration request. It was not removed. Look at the page again. There are even several self-arbitration options too when you engage it.

EDIT: Note to moderator — Why was image showing the different self-arbitration options removed from my post?

I removed because the image was not shown (empty space; means - no image).