Vps hosting

How many MT4s does metaquotes vps host?

3023910: How many MT4s does metaquotes vps host?
One trading account per MetaQuotes VPS service. Please read the VPS rules for more information ... Rules of Using the Virtual Hosting Service

Fernando Carreiro #:
One trading account per MetaQuotes VPS service. Please read the VPS rules for more information ... Rules of Using the Virtual Hosting Service
Thank you, but you didn't get my question. I am asking about the number of mt4 platforms not accounts.

3023910 #: Thank you, but you didn't get my question. I am asking about the number of mt4 platforms not accounts.

I did answer - one trading account. The concept of a "terminal" does not exist exactly. You don't have access or control over a terminal itself.

You set up your own terminal with the charts, indicators and EAs you want and then migrate them to the VPS (like a snapshot of your current setup), and there they run "blindly" out of your view, and the only access you have is the log files produced on the VPS side.

I have installed multiple mt5 terminals in my vps but on 16 instances can run. The vps provider says that restriction is on the mt5...Anyone having the same issue?

@Josephat Kimani #: I have installed multiple mt5 terminals in my vps but on 16 instances can run. The vps provider says that restriction is on the mt5...Anyone having the same issue?

This topic is about MetaQuotes' VPS services. It is not about 3rd party VPS.

Now to answer your question, the technical limit is 32 terminals maximum. However the available RAM, and the Windows settings for HEAP size will make that limit lower.

How many terminals can metaquotes vps host?

Fernando Carreiro #:

This topic is about MetaQuotes' VPS services. It is not about 3rd party VPS.

Now to answer your question, the technical limit is 32 terminals maximum. However the available RAM, and the Windows settings for HEAP size will make that limit lower.@

@Fernando Carreiro Thanks for this. I appreciate it.

3023910 #: How many terminals can metaquotes vps host?

You have already been answered. Read the post #3

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Vps hosting

Fernando Carreiro, 2023.02.19 21:39

I did answer - one trading account. The concept of a "terminal" does not exist exactly. You don't have access or control over a terminal itself.

You set up your own terminal with the charts, indicators and EAs you want and then migrate them to the VPS (like a snapshot of your current setup), and there they run "blindly" out of your view, and the only access you have is the log files produced on the VPS side.

@Josephat Kimani #: @Fernando Carreiro Thanks for this. I appreciate it.

You are welcome!