MetaTrader 5 Strategy Tester Agent ZERO Profit

I installed the program, I activated all the cores, they work in the cloud, I marked my correct MQL5.community account, I see all the cores in my account and the IP is correct, I have more than 5k Passes from Cloud Network, but ZERO Profit!

My account is basic and I don't have any bank account registered. The instructions say that I can transfer the profit via PayPal...

I also entered my phone number, but I don't get a confirmation SMS, and Telegram doesn't seem to tick.

Those few hours that worked should already be quite a few cents in the account.

What else do I need to do? Or did I do something wrong?

Thx

BLBMS: I installed the program, I activated all the cores, they work in the cloud, I marked my correct MQL5.community account, I see all the cores in my account and the IP is correct, I have more than 5k Passes from Cloud Network, but ZERO Profit! My account is basic and I don't have any bank account registered. The instructions say that I can transfer the profit via PayPal... I also entered my phone number, but I don't get a confirmation SMS, and Telegram doesn't seem to tick. Those few hours that worked should already be quite a few cents in the account. What else do I need to do? Or did I do something wrong? Thx

What is the PR for you agents?

At the time my PR was 142 and I only got just over $4 for an entire month—https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/167515#comment_4105842

Also, the amount does not appear in your account immediately.

Fernando Carreiro #:

What is the PR for you agents?

At the time my PR was 142 and I only got just over $4 for an entire month—https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/167515#comment_4105842

Also, the amount does not appear in your account immediately.

My is 170 and 167, together 27 cores.

On the first one they were first 0.0.0.0 and I corrected to my correct IP, on the second one I left 0.0.0.0. But it doesn't matter, both are connected to the cloud.

Maybe it comes with a lag like with crypto mining.

I'll leave it fried as it doesn't steal any CPU time.