how to get the name of a EA in a closed position

Hi, i just want to know if there is any way to get the name of an EA that placed an order that is already closed.

I ve got the history of transactions in my terminal and i was looking old trades and there ir a period where the profitability was really good, but i do not know which EA i used. I think that the way to get it is using the magic number, but i hadnt assigned any. Now iam using this to identify it, (trade.Buy(0.01, _Symbol, Ask, Ask-(2000*Ask/100), Ask+(0.5*Ask/100), HERE I PUT THE NAME OF THE FILE) ), so in the history appears the name of the file, but for the olders transactions i cant find the way.

Thanks

elpaaajaro: Hi, i just want to know if there is any way to get the name of an EA that placed an order that is already closed. I ve got the history of transactions in my terminal and i was looking old trades and there ir a period where the profitability was really good, but i do not know which EA i used. I think that the way to get it is using the magic number, but i hadnt assigned any. Now iam using this to identify it, (trade.Buy(0.01, _Symbol, Ask, Ask-(2000*Ask/100), Ask+(0.5*Ask/100), HERE I PUT THE NAME OF THE FILE) ), so in the history appears the name of the file, but for the olders transactions i cant find the way.

Thanks

No, not possible! All you can do is use the Magic number (if one was used), or any special text in the Order comments, to help identify a probable EA that was used.

If you still have the Expert log file, you may be able to find the trade and which EA placed it.