Build 172 bug!

I just updated to 172 and all the lines and arrows I had on my chart are all messed up! I have a lot of lines in weekly throught to 15minute timeframes and all of them have been screwed up or disapeared.

I put arrows on the Weekly scale and they do not appear on the lesser timeframes. I checked that the are visible for all timeframes.

Can you please look into this, as it is breaking a fundamental part of the programme

Thanks
Des

thanx. we'll check

Can you make 171 available again until you have fixed this bug. I am unable to use it at all!

Thanks
Des

I can now see the problem with horizontal line has already been fixed, but the problem is still exist with the rectangle and triangle shape tools. The do not propagate from one timeframe to another. I now have to use the build 169 because it is the latest installer I have that do not have the problem. Those shape drawing tools are my main tools and the main reason why I like this MT4 very much. Please look in to it.
Thank you in advance.

Can you please put one previous version on your web site to avoid issues like this? This will help out if we have to fall back.

Thanks
Des

Thank you for the quick action, now I have my favorite tools fixed and working well on the build 173. You guys at the metaquotes are amazing !