Is there any way to solve that problem(Request rejected due to absence of network connection - Replace received. Sending to OM)?

I have a python program that makes some deals in real time and needs to be fast, but I'm having a problem with the connection with the MetaTrader terminal. Some orders are being rejected and return the following message to the journal on MetaTrader(Request rejected due to absence of network connection - Replace received. Sending to OM). The point is, is there any way to solve this problem? I've thought about reestablishing the connection to the terminal using some python code, but I don't know how. Can someone help me with this assignment? 

Hawock: I have a python program that makes some deals in real time and needs to be fast, but I'm having a problem with the connection with the MetaTrader terminal. Some orders are being rejected and return the following message to the journal on MetaTrader(Request rejected due to absence of network connection - Replace received. Sending to OM). The point is, is there any way to solve this problem? I've thought about reestablishing the connection to the terminal using some python code, but I don't know how. Can someone help me with this assignment? 
I don't think it is a network failure between Python and the MetaTrader terminal, but a network connection failure to the trading server.

Fernando Carreiro #:
I don't think it is a network failure between Python and the MetaTrader terminal, but a network connection failure to the trading server.
Yes, it makes sense. Do you know any way to solve this failure to the trading server?

Hawock # Do you know any way to solve this failure to the trading server?

Fix your broken internet.

William Roeder #:

Fix your broken internet.

I have reasons enough to be sure that my internet connection isn't the problem.

Hawock #: I have reasons enough to be sure that my internet connection isn't the problem.

No such thing! If there is a network connection problem, then there is a network connection problem.

That can be your computer (network drivers, your network card, etc.), or your network cables or connectors, or your network switches, or your router, or your ISP, your broker's trader server, etc.