ea on same terminal

in my terminal i have 1 account open running my ea when i try to open the second one first account disconnects and the ea transfers to the 2nd account any idea on how to keep it open and running on the first account and be able to open another and start running the same ea on other account  thanks

any suggestions????

JOEL FX :

in my terminal i have 1 account open running my ea when i try to open the second one first account disconnects and the ea transfers to the 2nd account any idea on how to keep it open and running on the first account and be able to open another and start running the same ea on other account  thanks

any suggestions????

I guess I don't fully understand the problem, but the EA only works when the terminal is running.

Ahmet Metin Yilmaz # :

I guess I don't fully understand the problem, but the EA only works when the terminal is running.

And, if you want to run the same EA on two separate broker accounts, you will need to install two separate Metatrader terminals.

Ahmet Metin Yilmaz #:

but you can have multiple accounts on one terminal right?

Ahmet Metin Yilmaz #:

And, if you want to run the same EA on two separate broker accounts, you will need to install two separate Metatrader terminals.

ok then that might be the way  

JOEL FX # :

but you can have multiple accounts on one terminal right?

You can log in to your different accounts independently from the same terminal.

Ahmet Metin Yilmaz #:

You can log in to your different accounts independently from the same terminal.

but to run the ea will need to install another terminal right ?

JOEL FX #:but you can have multiple accounts on one terminal right?

You can keep track of multiple accounts on the terminal, but you can ONLY connect to one account at a time.

To run EAs on different accounts at the same time, you have to have a different terminal setup for each connected account.

JOEL FX # :

but to run the ea will need to install another terminal right ?

Yes, if you want to run it on both accounts at the same time.