SYMBOL_SESSION_INTEREST

Hi, Can anyone tell me in what cases the field SYMBOL_SESSION_INTEREST will work and

what is supposed to show? 

I read already 

Symbol Properties - Environment State - Constants, Enumerations and Structures - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

but not much info about it there. I tried it on Futures, Stocks, CFD but I get 0 as result.

By the way, is there an email to message Metaquotes about these cryptic fields on MT5?

All I want is to get Open Interest info on Futures.

Much appreciated.

Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Symbol Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Symbol Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Symbol Properties - Environment State - Constants, Enumerations and Structures - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

Well I guess it's a value that has to be provided by the broker and it seems that they aren't many that offer it. So find a broker, ask the broker, ask Google ...

What does not belong to brokers is the Meta Cot report and there are programs to access them. Search for "Meta Cot".