how to copy manual orders on MT4

Hello to everybody. I use MT4 and I put my orders in an old school way ;-) I mean manual way : order stop market, with stop loss and take profit. I'm gonna have a few accounts to manage. I tried MT4 multiaccount but there isn't any charts. Is it possible to copy my manual orders from my MT4 as a master to the other accounts (as slaves) in mt4multiaccount? the volume for each account would be a multiple of the master one and I'd like to be able to modify it. Do I need an application? which one you recommend? Thanks in advance for your help

Patrick Cordier: Hello to everybody. I use MT4 and I put my orders in an old school way ;-) I mean manual way : order stop market, with stop loss and take profit. I'm gonna have a few accounts to manage. I tried MT4 multiaccount but there isn't any charts. Is it possible to copy my manual orders from my MT4 as a master to the other accounts (as slaves) in mt4multiaccount? the volume for each account would be a multiple of the master one and I'd like to be able to modify it. Do I need an application? which one you recommend? Thanks in advance for your help

You will have to have a standard MT4 terminal running for each account, and then use a Trade Copy EA on each.

Here is one example of a free trade copy EAs from the CodeBase:

Code Base

Real Trade Copy MT4

Yuriy Bykov, 2022.04.14 14:24

Adviser-Utility for copying transactions from one MT5 account or MT4 account to another MT4 account.