MQL5.com blocks my VPS provider - page 3

Lorentzos Roussos #:Yeah of course .Just to clarify , because i've never bought anything here (if you know the answer that is) : for a paid product do i need to have my terminal logged in the mql5 community account not just for it's installation but for it to work as well ? (i always assumed that was the case) Thank you  

You don't need to be logged onto your MQL5 community account for a previously purchased and activated product to work correctly. You don't even need to download or activate it on that particular terminal either. You can just copy the Market product ".ex?" file from one terminal installation to the other as long as they are both running on the same machine and windows user account.

If they are on the same machine but running under different windows user accounts it will fail. For example running one instance as normal user and another as administrator, will cause one of them to fail. Only the windows user account on which it was originally activated will run properly.

Fernando Carreiro #:

You don't need to be logged onto your MQL5 community account for a previously purchased and activated product to work correctly. You don't even need to download or activate it on that particular terminal either. You can just copy the Market product ".ex?" file from one terminal installation to the other as long as they are both running on the same machine and windows user account.

If they are on the same machine but running under different windows user accounts it will fail. For example running one instance as normal user and another as administrator, will cause one of them to fail. Only the windows user account on which it was originally activated will run properly.

Ow . Then they cannot detect it unless they see many different broker accounts (different persons names) using the same activation.

Why not enforce a log in requirement though . They'd also gain the user being "online" all the time . Anyway , they know better

Thanks for the info.

I am very sorry I used MQL vps because I have been blocked for no reason despite paying

Tooraj1349320 #:
I am very sorry I used MQL vps because I have been blocked for no reason despite paying
MQL5 VPS can not be blocked (because this VPS is the other your Metatrader but in cloud): it is used or not used.