Does a broker cut the connection if I trade too much?

Hi,

I have a question about a brokers behaviour. I know, that this will be different from broker to broker of course, but I assume there is a common brokers behaviour.  I have no experience with that, that is why I'm asking:

If I use an EA (my boker says: trading with EAs is allowed) that handles a lot of orders/positions per hour, does a broker may be disconnect my account? Or do they take measures against my EA? The question is not about margin/profits/DD, but I don't know what a broker does, if an EA opens and closes ~400 trades per hour? 

Could this be  problem or does a broker not care about this?

Thanks and best regards,
Alex

Discussions about broker are strictly forbidden here - you have to ask Google.

Alex:

Hi,

I have a question about a brokers behaviour. I know, that this will be different from broker to broker of course, but I assume there is a common brokers behaviour.  I have no experience with that, that is why I'm asking:

If I use an EA (my boker says: trading with EAs is allowed) that handles a lot of orders/positions per hour, does a broker may be disconnect my account? Or do they take measures against my EA? The question is not about margin/profits/DD, but I don't know what a broker does, if an EA opens and closes ~400 trades per hour? 

Could this be  problem or does a broker not care about this?

Thanks and best regards,
Alex

I was asked to remove the logging (print) from an EA once by a client because their broker would block their account if it logged too much . I found that weird so its not impossible there is a throttle for bandwidth reasons (not because they want you to lose).