multi time frame starts painting when first tick arrives. - page 2

Lorentzos Roussos #:

Okay, added a condition to run once so oncalculate fires once if true , i simplified an OCC_Shell indicator with 2 buffers high and low , and simplified the calls too to use buffers 

0 or 1 (instead of up to 21) , it draws both on the limited oncalculate and the unlimited . i hope it helps even though i found nothing .

Thanks. I appreciate your help.

Lorentzos Roussos #:

Okay, added a condition to run once so oncalculate fires once if true , i simplified an OCC_Shell indicator with 2 buffers high and low , and simplified the calls too to use buffers 

0 or 1 (instead of up to 21) , it draws both on the limited oncalculate and the unlimited . i hope it helps even though i found nothing .

Dear  Lorentzos. Problem solved!

In OnInit I loaded the OCC indicator. Before it being well loaded it entered OnCalculate.

Therefor it didnt work in closed market. I moved the OCC initiation line to OnCalculate and it worked!

Yashar Seyyedin #:

Dear  Lorentzos. Problem solved!

In OnInit I loaded the OCC indicator. Before it being well loaded it entered OnCalculate.

Therefor it didnt work in closed market. I moved the OCC initiation line to OnCalculate and it worked!

Awesome . 

Yashar Seyyedin #: What do you mean by server related?

What part of “now TickValue, TimeCurrent, account information and prices are valid” was unclear?