Targetting account margin levels and equity values changes to get the lowest value reached in both.

Hello everyone, how do i get the lowest margin level reached per trading day and the lowest account drawdown per trading day? I have been trying to do so but the values remains the same since they both are getting the data from the same function: AccountInfoDouble(ACCOUNT_MARGIN_LEVEL) and  AccountInfoDouble(ACCOUNT_EQUITY) thus the lowest value changes with the present value changes. How do i acquire this data at a historical time?
Files:
Stats_2.mq4  8 kb
Orchard.zip  31 kb

Nickson Ndurere Wangeci:
Hello everyone, how do i get the lowest margin level reached per trading day and the lowest account drawdown per trading day? I have been trying to do so but the values remains the same since they both are getting the data from the same function: AccountInfoDouble(ACCOUNT_MARGIN_LEVEL) and  AccountInfoDouble(ACCOUNT_EQUITY) thus the lowest value changes with the present value changes. How do i acquire this data at a historical time?

As far as I know, the historical values for Account Balance and Margin etc do not exist.

You have a solution to acquire historical values for them: Create an EA to record the values as market evolves, and run the EA in "strategy tester".

Yashar Seyyedin #:

As far as I know, the historical values for Account Balance and Margin etc do not exist.

You have a solution to acquire historical values for them: Create an EA to record the values as market evolves, and run the EA in "strategy tester".

Okay. Do you have an idea of how maybe to copy this values to an array ?

Nickson Ndurere Wangeci #:

Okay. Do you have an idea of how maybe to copy this values to an array ?

For example you want to acquire the lowest margin. During backtest read every single margin value and replace with minimum margin every time a new low happens. and print it as a comment on screen.

If you want all the values you should copy to file. I have no better solution.

Yashar Seyyedin #:

For example you want to acquire the lowest margin. During backtest read every single margin value and replace with minimum margin every time a new low happens. and print it as a comment on screen.

If you want all the values you should copy to file. I have no better solution.

No I want to do it on live market

Nickson Ndurere Wangeci #:
No I want to do it on live market
And specifically the lowest margin level and equity