MT4 Purchases Not Showing Up

Hi,

I am having trouble with the 'market' tab on MT4 after I login to community, I am unable to see all my purchases on my account to download my products I have purchased, and this started occurring after I reinstalled metatrader, but also checked a different installation I have on MT4 on a different drive, and still the same problem, when that installation was working with the market tab. So that tells me its not the installation that is causing this, so I am not sure how to fix this issue, as my purchases are still showing up when I log in to the website on my web browser.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I really depend on some of my purchased products for my trading system.

When I install new Metatrader and if I want to see all my purchases so I use the following procedure:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

The purchased tab is only showing the last two purchases

Alexey Petrov, 2021.01.19 11:17

Even if a Market product is removed from the showcase, those who already purchased it, can install it anytime from their MetaTrader terminal (Market \ Purchased section).

In case you don't see the product on the list of your purchases in the terminal, try the following:

1. Close all your MetaTrader terminals
  2. Go to C:\Users\{user name}\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\Community
  3. Delete all files starting from mql4.market.* and mql5.market.*
  4. Open MetaTrader terminal
  5. Try to install product again

Alec Markarian:

Hi,

I am having trouble with the 'market' tab on MT4 after I login to community, I am unable to see all my purchases on my account to download my products I have purchased, and this started occurring after I reinstalled metatrader, but also checked a different installation I have on MT4 on a different drive, and still the same problem, when that installation was working with the market tab. So that tells me its not the installation that is causing this, so I am not sure how to fix this issue, as my purchases are still showing up when I log in to the website on my web browser.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I really depend on some of my purchased products for my trading system.

Hi Alec,

I have the same problem and I have not reinstalled Metatrader.

2023.01.20 18:09:25.748    MQL4 Market: failed download product 'Indicator name' [403]

Regards

Carlos Cordero #:

Hi Alec,

2023.01.20 18:09:25.748    MQL4 Market: failed download product 'Indicator name' [403]

Regards

If you can't see your purchase when you click the Purchased option, check the below mentioned issues:

Make sure that:

• that you have all the latest Windows Updates installed 
  • that you have Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge latest version installed on your computer or VPS
  • that you are using the latest build of MetaTrader 4/5
  • that you are logged into your MQL5 account in MT4/5 >> Tools >> Options >> Community tab, using your login - NOT your email
  • that your MQL5 account password is less than 10 characters (if your password is 10 or more characters - change MQL5 account password here)

In case you still don't see the product on the list of your purchases in the terminal, try the following:

1. Close ALL your MetaTrader terminals
  4. Open the MetaTrader terminal
  5. Try to install your product again

Carlos Cordero #:

Hi Alec,

Regards

Error 403?
It is not same problem.
Please, find the explanation for error 403 and the possible reasons about why it is happened:

--------------------

403 is no internet access from Metatrader to the Market, and it may be one of the following reason:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

403 error

Sergey Golubev, 2021.06.29 19:00

error 403 means: no internet access.
It may be the following -

1. You did not set your Metatrader in correct way (you should fill Community tab in Metatrader with your forum login and not an email; you should have Internet Explorer the latest version installed on your computer, and in case of MT5 - you should have Windows 64 bit, and more).

2. Your antivirus or firewall is blocking the access to the Market tab and to other services (switch antivirus/firewall off, and find the other antivirus which will not block your access to the Market tab internet).

3. You are using VPS which was blocked by the service (look at the post #19). Yes, some external VPS providers were blocked from the Market by MQ. You may write to the service desk, and if it is confirmed (if your VPS provider was banned from the service) so you can change VPS company provider for example.

4. Your IP was blocked; it may be fake ban because your IP became to be the same with IP of spammer; decision: switch your router with computer to be off and restart them once again - your Ip will be changed in case you are on dynamic IP.

You should find the reason about why it is happened.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

If you can't see your purchase when you click the Purchased option, check the below mentioned issues:

Make sure that:

• that you have all the latest Windows Updates installed 
  • that you have Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge latest version installed on your computer or VPS
  • that you are using the latest build of MetaTrader 4/5
  • that you are logged into your MQL5 account in MT4/5 >> Tools >> Options >> Community tab, using your login - NOT your email
  • that your MQL5 account password is less than 10 characters (if your password is 10 or more characters - change MQL5 account password here)

In case you still don't see the product on the list of your purchases in the terminal, try the following:

1. Close ALL your MetaTrader terminals
  4. Open the MetaTrader terminal
  5. Try to install your product again

Thanks Eleni

From this morning in some Metatraders where I can see my purchases, I can't install or update the eas.

And journal is showing this message: "2023.01.20 18:09:25.748    MQL4 Market: failed download product 'Ea name' [403] "

I am unable to find the 'community' folder in the data folder for some reason..

Oh I fixed it, I found the community folder and deleted the mt4 community data file.

Thanks alot.

Sergey Golubev #:

Error 403?
It is not same problem.
Please, find the explanation for error 403 and the possible reasons about why it is happened:

--------------------

403 is no internet access from Metatrader to the Market, and it may be one of the following reason:

You should find the reason about why it is happened.

Hi Sergey, thanks for your help.

It seems that ForexVPS users have this problem with Error 403 and we cannot install or update what we have purchased.

Do you know if ForexVPS has been banned by mql5?

Carlos Cordero #:

Hi Sergey, thanks for your help.

It seems that ForexVPS users have this problem with Error 403 and we cannot install or update what we have purchased.

Do you know if ForexVPS has been banned by mql5?

I do not know.
Seems, the names of blocked VPS providers are not disclosed.
"All Zomro VPS provider with subnets was blocked ..." according to post #19 , so seems, this ForexVPS is on subnet of Zomro,
or ForexVPS provider installed some firewall or antivirus or any on their servers (the servers where those VPS instances are located).

Carlos Cordero # :

Hola Sergey, gracias por tu ayuda.

Parece que los usuarios de ForexVPS tenemos este problema con el Error 403 y no podemos instalar ni actualizar lo que hemos comprado.

¿Sabe si ForexVPS ha sido prohibido por mql5?

Hello!
I have forex vps and I do not install an ea that I bought, do you know if it is blocked or do I have to change vps?
Thank you