EA won't load on chart

I bought an EA and am trying to run it on the Xbtfx4 Metatrader terminal on my MT4 account. I have attached it to the chart and it loaded and seemed to be running (as seen from the Alerts it generated) but when I logged off the terminal and came back again, the EA got removed immediately. From then on, every time I dropped the EA on to the chart, it would show in the Journal tab that the EA was loaded successfully as long as the EA settings window is open (which it does automatically everytime I drop the EA onto a chart), and the moment I close the EA settings window, it would immediately get removed and the journal tab would say the EA was removed. I tried the whole setup on a new computer, and met with exactly the same story. However when I installed the terminal at a second location and then retried everything there, it didn't even work once, and gets removed immediately.

The account I'm doing this was previously granted license by the EA developer. The developer of the EA refuses to help saying that it works fine for everyone else and so he won't look into my problem. Could it be something specific to Xbtfx4's Metatrader terminal? Any idea what is causing this? I have attached the screenshot of the getting removed immediately after loading it.

Files:

You will have to discuss the issue with the author/developer. We cannot discuss 3rd party products on the forum.

EDIT: Also look at the "Experts" log for messages and not only the "Journal" log. There may be error messages there, such as invalid parameters being used, etc.

As was mentioned – first check logs in Experts and Journal tab – there might be some error which would be displayed there.

Check also if you have AutoTrading allowed (on the platform and on the EA settings (allow live trading in the Common settings).

Also, there might be some “licensing” or protection added by the developer – so you need to ask the author of the script.