MT5 web terminal

Hi guys. Any help would be great. I'm trying to login to the MT5 web terminal. I have my login details from my broker, I can log in to the MT5 mobile app and I can log in to the desktop web terminal on my mobile, but I can't log in to the MT5 mobile web terminal. I can access it with a metaquotes demo account but no option to add my.broker account. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks

Saipion: Hi guys. Any help would be great. I'm trying to login to the MT5 web terminal. I have my login details from my broker, I can log in to the MT5 mobile app and I can log in to the desktop web terminal on my mobile, but I can't log in to the MT5 mobile web terminal. I can access it with a metaquotes demo account but no option to add my.broker account. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks

Web-terminal URL's are broker specific. You can't use the Web-terminal on this site. You have to use the web-terminal provided by your broker on their website.

Fernando Carreiro #:

Web-terminal URL's are broker specific. You can't use the Web-terminal on this site. You have to use the web-terminal provided by your broker on their website.

So there is no way for me to use this web terminal? Its a shame because its much better than the app. My broker sent me links to mt4 and mt5 including web terminal but every time i click the web terminal link from my mobile it just takes me to the desktop web terminal. I wasn't sure if there was a way to change the url to make it work for the mobile web terminal

Saipion #: So there is no way for me to use this web terminal? Its a shame because its much better than the app. My broker sent me links to mt4 and mt5 including web terminal but every time i click the web terminal link from my mobile it just takes me to the desktop web terminal. I wasn't sure if there was a way to change the url to make it work for the mobile web terminal

You may be using the wrong URL. Go to to your broker's website and there should be a direct web-terminal link on their main menu. If not, ask them to provide it for you.