Experts: XP Forex Trade Manager MT4

XP Forex Trade Manager MT4:

Forex Trade Manager MT4 simplifies managing open orders in MetaTrader 4. If you open a new order, the manager automatically sets Stop Loss and Take Profit. When price will move, then the program could move Stop Loss to Break Even (stop loss = open price) or continuously moving Stop Loss (Trailing Stop) to protect your profits. Forex Trading Manager can control orders for only current symbols (where EA works) or for all opened orders (regardless symbol) and hide the Stop Loss and Take Profit from brokers. It’s a strategy for management of opened manual trades (opened on all symbols or only current chart’s symbol) by: - setting Stop Loss and/or Take Profit for the trades in pips - Trailing Stop function which trail SL by the price - Break Even which move SL to BE on chosen distance SL/TP can be managed by the broker (standard way) or in stealth mode – hidden from the broker.

XP Forex Trade Manager MT4

Author: Marzena Maria Szmit

i can't test this system. Because it is not working. 

Atakan Baykal #:

You can't test it in the tester because it's a Manager, a tool that helps you in managing your positions.

Have a nice weekend👍📊

Atakan Baykal #:
you have the code … stick some orders in there to see if this manager is managing as you like … 

Marzena Maria Szmit #:

You can't test it in the tester because it's a Manager, a tool that helps you in managing your positions.

Have a nice weekend👍📊

Will this pip calculation work for any pair? Indices , everything? 

Seems like it is broken, it is not setting SL and TP for new trades and is showing some weird values in Profit pips and Prift currency labels.

SZymon Bajer #: Seems like it is broken, it is not setting SL and TP for new trades and is showing some weird values in Profit pips and Prift currency labels.

Hi

XP Forex Manager has been working fine for several years and is used by hundreds of MQL5 clients.

Information about how the Manager works: https://www.mql5.com/en/code/42178

I think you need to compile after downloading the source file.

Have a nice day👍📊

Post edited by moderator. Discussions, recommendations or suggestions for products are not allowed on the forum.

Could be REALLY nice. But actually it is working sometimes and adding SLs and sometimes it doesn´t.

I think the problem is, when my EA adds another trade to the portfolio and thus modifies the TP of the trades, then it deletes the SLsses and the Manager EA doesn´t add the SL a second time.

Maybe you could improve this?

Highly appreciated, thank you