need help for mass analysis of mt 5 xml reports

Dear fellow members , 

lets say i have generated 1000 xml optimization reports on various timeframes , pairs , and EAs. 

Do you know of any way to filter them out (ex : number of trades > 10) and aggregate them in a single database/excel file to view the results ?  

Right now , going through all this data in the optimization results in mt5 feels like looking for a needle in a big pile of sand, and a complete waste of time.

If someone would shine a light on how to , i would be forever gratefull.

Thank you for reading me , wishing you all sorts of great things for your future.

Elie G: Dear fellow members , lets say i have generated 1000 xml optimization reports on various timeframes , pairs , and EAs. Do you know of any way to filter them out (ex : number of trades > 10) and aggregate them in a single database/excel file to view the results ? Right now , going through all this data in the optimization results in mt5 feels like looking for a needle in a big pile of sand, and a complete waste of time. If someone would shine a light on how to , i would be forever gratefull. Thank you for reading me , wishing you all sorts of great things for your future.

Given that they are XML files, you could write your own script to process the files and filter them according to your needs. However, that requires being a coder.

Fernando Carreiro #:

Given that they are XML files, you could write your own script to process the files and filter them according to your needs. However, that requires being a coder.

Thank you for your answer. I was looking to know if it was already existing.

I will code it myself.