Mt4 run on raspberry pi, can it log on to mql5 to use the purchased indy and ea?

Hello all, I am not a tech savvy but I happen to have a raspberry pi. I read that mt4 can be installed (bit difficult but can be done) But can also log on to use the purchased indy and ea? I only manual trade, no robot trade. The ea is for lot calculation and execute quickly. Thank you very much for every reply. 

Napasorn Hirun: Hello all, I am not a tech savvy but I happen to have a raspberry pi. I read that mt4 can be installed (bit difficult but can be done) But can also log on to use the purchased indy and ea? I only manual trade, no robot trade. The ea is for lot calculation and execute quickly. Thank you very much for every reply. 

Raspberry Pi is ARM architecture. Running a Windows application designed for Intel architecture in a virtual environment is already a heavy burden on a Pi.

Running MetaTrader which is graphic and network intensive may be a bit much for a Pi.

Fernando Carreiro #:

Raspberry Pi is ARM architecture. Running a Windows application designed for Intel architecture in a virtual environment is already a heavy burden on a Pi.

Running MetaTrader which is graphic and network intensive may be a bit much for a Pi.

Can confirm. Not fun.

Robert Gerald Wood #:

Can confirm. Not fun.

What is not fun? Do you mean run?

Napasorn Hirun I only manual trade, no robot trade. The ea is for lot calculation and execute quickly.

Search for a GUI/Trade Assistant EA, like mine: Indicators: Money Manager Graphic Tool - Risk Management - Articles, Library comments - MQL5 programming forum - Page 8 #80 (2022.02).

@Keith Watford #:What is not fun? Do you mean run?

He means that the experience of trying to get MetaTrader to work properly on a Raspberry Pi is "not fun"!

You must run mt5 on a virtual machine called wine.

Thank you so very much for this tool. It is brilliant.