Why my MT5 chart hangs ?

Hi,

Can anyone help me how to fix mt5 chart, I stops moving candles untill we change the TF and reset back to previous chart, and after few minutes it again stops moving.

Why this is happening, and I am seeking the solution

Manpreet Singh: Why this is happening, and I am seeking the solution

Do you really expect an answer? There are no mind readers here and our crystal balls are cracked. Did you provide any information to help? No logs, etc.

Probably some indicator is broken, or you turned off autoscroll.

William Roeder #:

Do you really expect an answer? There are no mind readers here and our crystal balls are cracked. Did you provide any information to help? No logs, etc.

Probably some indicator is broken, or you turned off autoscroll.

Auto scroll is on, But when I deleted the indicators one by one then it get active upon deletion of one among them, What could be the fault in that indicator?

Manpreet Singh #:Auto scroll is on, But when I deleted the indicators one by one then it get active upon deletion of one among them, What could be the fault in that indicator?

That indicator is faulty and needs to be fixed. Since you have not shown the source code of that Indicator or the log output, how do you wish for us to know?

Fernando Carreiro #:

That indicator is faulty and needs to be fixed. Since you have not shown the source code of that Indicator or the log output, how do you wish for us to know?

From where to get the log outputs ?

Manpreet Singh #: From where to get the log outputs ?

From the Expert and Journal tabs.

Manpreet Singh #:

From where to get the log outputs ?

How can you not know that? You have products in the market place but seem to know very little about how anything works

Paul Anscombe #:
How can you not know that? You have products in the market place but seem to know very little about how anything works

making mistake for the first time is okay, and same mistake again is bad.

It is not mandatory that first I become a superpro developer then start adding products on market. For every human being each new stuff is a type of strange for the first time but with experiences later it become a new normal.

Here on forum I appreciate those experts who share their experiences, help newbies and I am learning from them.