iCustom Problem - page 2

Enrique Enguix #: Yes, I understand, although it's a bit frustrating, since I don't understand what the error is. No error appears on my pc, neither when compiling the code, nor when doing backtest, nor in a live account. Thanks also

It could be a crash on the MetaQuotes site. Try reporting it via the Service Desk (if they are willing to pay attention to it).

Then try again later too to see if it gets resolved.

Fernando Carreiro #:

It could be a crash on the MetaQuotes site. Try reporting it via the Service Desk (if they are willing to pay attention to it).

Then try again later too to see if it gets resolved.

I will do so. Thanks as always for your help.

Enrique Enguix #: I will do so. Thanks as always for your help.
You are welcome!

I think you can also miss the resource line and just use the iCustom with the name of the indicator that is saved on your platform. This should work too. But the correction of the resource path would also help.

Marzena Maria Szmit #: I think you can also miss the resource line and just use the iCustom with the name of the indicator that is saved on your platform. This should work too.

No, you cannot do that for Market products. You cannot predict or know what Indicators a customer may have on his system, so any custom indicators used by the EA should to bundled with the final product as a resource.

I finally wrote to the service desk.  They responded with interest, but have not said anything else.

Enrique Enguix #: I finally wrote to the service desk.  They responded with interest, but have not said anything else.

👍