Signals lot size does not change when investing more money.

Dear All, 

I started to use a signal with $250 for the test in order to see how it was performing, during the second week I added $750 more but when taking trades the lot sizes are the same as if has only the $250. 

How do I resolve this I want to use the additional capital I add in order to take more lots, do I need to wait for the subscription to expire and wait 1-2 days before renewing or is there another way?

Just to mention I have it 95% use of capital. Any help and information would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance. 

Best regards,

Stefan.

The lot size of your signal subscripion is copied automatically and proportionally to your account's balance, leverage and currency.

So check the balance and leverage of your account and that of the signal provider's to make the comparison.

If your new balance is still too small to open larger than the minimum lot size, that is the reason your lot size hasn't increased.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

The lot size of your signal subscripion is copied automatically and proportionally to your account's balance, leverage and currency.

So check the balance and leverage of your account and that of the signal provider's to make the comparison.

If your new balance is still too small to open larger than the minimum lot size, that is the reason your lot size hasn't increased.

Thank you for your response Eleni, I think that might be it, because my Signal Provider has an account of $70,000 and mine is still $1,000 maybe that is why it could not copy additional lots even though that I added more capital.

Stefan Sivchev #:
Thank you for your response Eleni, I think that might be it, because my Signal Provider has an account of $70,000 and mine is still $1,000 maybe that is why it could not copy additional lots even though that I added more capital.

Yes, thats it, if for example the signal opens 0.10 lots trades with that $70,000 capital and you open 0.01 with your $1,000 balance, you will need to go over $14,000 in order to copy as 0.02 lots.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Yes, thats it, if for example the signal opens 0.10 lots trades with that $70,000 capital and you open 0.01 with your $1,000 balance, you will need to go over $14,000 in order to copy as 0.02 lots.

When the signal openes a trade it is with 0.30 lots and in my account it is coppied with 0.01 lots when I added $750 more it still copied it with 0.01 lots.

Stefan Sivchev #:
When the signal openes a trade it is with 0.30 lots and in my account it is coppied with 0.01 lots when I added $750 more it still copied it with 0.01 lots.

This is logical, because you have 70 times smaller balance, so you should open a 0.30/70 trade, something that is smaller than 0.01, so you open the nearest possible which is 0.01.