Trading style has changed. Part of history is not included in statistics.

I never change my trading style. Any better reasons for not including some parts of history in statistics? It's funny to hide my pervious growth while keeping my max DD.

<Image deleted>

Anything above about 50% monthly is considered abnormal growth and is greyed out.

This is done to protect potential subscribers, because such performance is not sustainable.

"Anything above about 50% monthly is considered abnormal growth" this is ridiculous as a signal provider can use up to 500X leverage

Lee Ka Ying #: "Anything above about 50% monthly is considered abnormal growth" this is ridiculous as a signal provider can use up to 500X leverage

Leverage has nothing to do with risk management of a stop size. If your monthly gains are over 50%, due to a high deposit load (large margin verses your equity), then that is also considered risky and abnormal.

If my signal's growth in January is now 32%. Should I stop before reaching the 50% monthly growth threshold? I am worrying my trading result will be banned again as it is abnormal to normal people...

Lee Ka Ying #: If my signal's growth in January is now 32%. Should I stop before reaching the 50% monthly growth threshold? I am worrying my trading result will be banned again as it is abnormal to normal people...

Then trade responsibly with a lower Deposit Load. Your max load was 103.9%. That is very irresponsible, if you want subscribers to feel safe with your trading.

You are not adjusting your volume based on the stop-loss (or virtual stop). You are simply calculating your volume based on required margin. That causes your deposit load to become unstable and high.

It may be high reward, but it is very risky and you can't expect subscribers to feel safe that way. Obviously MetaQuotes is going to warn them and try to limit the possible damage to their accounts.

Fernando Carreiro #:

Then trade responsibly with a lower Deposit Load. Your max load was 103.9%. That is very irresponsible, if you want subscribers to feel safe with your trading.

You are not adjusting your volume based on the stop-loss (or virtual stop). You are simply calculating your volume based on required margin. That causes your deposit load to become unstable and high.

It may be high reward, but it is very risky and you can't expect subscribers to feel safe that way. Obviously MetaQuotes is going to warn them and try to limit the possible damage to their accounts.

That 103.9% figure was in my very early stage of providing signal. If everything keep "normal and safe", will there be a chance be banned if monthly growth >50%? 

Lee Ka Ying #:

That 103.9% figure was in my very early stage of providing signal. If everything keep "normal and safe", will there be a chance be banned if monthly growth >50%? 

You will not get 'banned', your growths will get greyed out if they exceed the 50% monthly level, as a warning to potential subcribers.

Thanks for the explanation! Is 50% the 2023 new threshold to warn potential subscribers? I can see some signal providers' historical growth rate > 50% but did not get greyed out?

Lee Ka Ying #:
Thanks for the explanation! Is 50% the 2023 new threshold to warn potential subscribers? I can see some signal providers' historical growth rate > 50% but did not get greyed out?

This is a rough estimate, there is no specific level set from MQL5.com, but from my experience I see that this level is around 50% monthly.

I too have seen months with more than 50% in many signals that haven't been greyed out.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

This is a rough estimate, there is no specific level set from MQL5.com, but from my experience I see that this level is around 50% monthly.

I too have seen months with more than 50% in many signals that haven't been greyed out.

Thank you!