Is there a script that will close buy/sell STOP positions in profit all at once?

I've been looking for a script or ea that would close all buy or sell stop positions immediately and at once without having to go through each manually and clicking on the confirmation pop-up.

This is tremendous time killer and loss of profit is huge at time.

Anyone familiar with any solutions? Most I see only close Market entries and I'm hoping it's a possibility to close the sell/buy stops in immediate fashion. thnx

stonesmooth: I've been looking for a script or ea that would close all buy or sell stop positions immediately and at once without having to go through each manually and clicking on the confirmation pop-up. This is tremendous time killer and loss of profit is huge at time. Anyone familiar with any solutions? Most I see only close Market entries and I'm hoping it's a possibility to close the sell/buy stops in immediate fashion. thnx

Yes, there are many in the CodeBase and in the Market section too.

Given that the site's search function is currently malfunctioning, just run a search using Google and restrict it to searching only this website.