Keeping my computer online 24/5...

Hi guys I have an EA that I intend to run 24/5 every Monday to Friday on the forex market, but once my computer screen goes off, I lose my internet connection and the EA doesn't run anymore. Is there any way I can deal with this problem besides keeping my computer on 24 hours a day? Thanks.

stitch324: Hi guys I have an EA that I intend to run 24/5 every Monday to Friday on the forex market, but once my computer screen goes off, I lose my internet connection and the EA doesn't run anymore. Is there any way I can deal with this problem besides keeping my computer on 24 hours a day? Thanks.
Use a VPS!
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
The fastest VPS server for forex trading from the MetaTrader 4/5 terminal developers

stitch324:
Hi guys I have an EA that I intend to run 24/5 every Monday to Friday on the forex market, but once my computer screen goes off, I lose my internet connection and the EA doesn't run anymore. Is there any way I can deal with this problem besides keeping my computer on 24 hours a day? Thanks 

VPS is the solution for your problem.

You have mql5 VPS available and other cheaper options are also there in the market

Like Fernando said above, MQL5 is very fast, and it starts at $15/month (cheaper if you contract for longer periods).  I rented one for my account that I had a free EA on. It's quick and it took the load off my old Windows 7 computer.  And migration to the VPS was super-simple.

stitch324:
Hi guys I have an EA that I intend to run 24/5 every Monday to Friday on the forex market, but once my computer screen goes off, I lose my internet connection and the EA doesn't run anymore. Is there any way I can deal with this problem besides keeping my computer on 24 hours a day? Thanks.
Change your setting, I think your PC sleep after some minutes.