IsTradeAllowed - page 3

Fernando Carreiro #:
The desktop terminal can only send push notifications. They can't receive them because they don't have a MQID like the mobile apps have.

Yeah , brokers would not like that i guess . I wonder how that works . They have licensed a solution with specific "boundaries" and mq cannot throw what they like in there ? (well anything relative) A lot of things are obvious to us but maybe theres limitations we are not aware of.

Lorentzos Roussos #: Yeah , brokers would not like that i guess . I wonder how that works . They have licensed a solution with specific "boundaries" and mq cannot throw what they like in there ? (well anything relative) A lot of things are obvious to us but maybe theres limitations we are not aware of.

You keep mentioning brokers, but don't I see why that is of relevant. We are talking about notifications from the website to mobile apps. The communications are via MetaQuotes software and communications services. Nothing about that has to do with brokers.

Fernando Carreiro #:

You keep mentioning brokers, but don't I see why that is of relevant. We are talking about notifications from the website to mobile apps. The communications are via MetaQuotes software and communications services. Nothing about that has to do with brokers.

Yeah i'm trying to explain the hypothesis why mq could not do such a big step into pulling the users attention from within the terminal like with the apps ,so given channels and groups work in the terminal ,i assume there is a narrow wiggle room per contract for how much they can change in these communications .