How can we check utility tools in backtest ?

How can we check utility tools in backtest ?

If their is any then plz suggest.

Make an EA that uses your tool and prints everything either to the log or as Comment on the screen and the run the EA in visual mode in the tester.

Carl Schreiber #:
Make an EA that uses your tool and prints everything either to the log or as Comment on the screen and the run the EA in visual mode in the tester.

Thank you, let me try this.

There are several ways to check utility tools in backtesting

1. Use a backtesting platform to compare the performance of different strategies and utility tools. 

2. Analyze the results of a backtest and compare them to the expected results. 

3. Use a strategy backtesting framework to assess the performance of the utility tools. This will allow you to run multiple simulations and compare  the results. 

4. Use a backtesting simulator to assess the effectiveness of the utility tools. This will allow you to test the utility tools in different market conditions and assess their performance. 

5. Utilize a portfolio backtesting tool to evaluate the utility tools in the context of a portfolio. This will allow you to assess the performance of the utility tools in combination with other investments.

SEBT 1st #:
There are several ways to check utility tools in backtesting

1. Use a backtesting platform to compare the performance of different strategies and utility tools. 

2. Analyze the results of a backtest and compare them to the expected results. 

3. Use a strategy backtesting framework to assess the performance of the utility tools. This will allow you to run multiple simulations and compare  the results. 

4. Use a backtesting simulator to assess the effectiveness of the utility tools. This will allow you to test the utility tools in different market conditions and assess their performance. 

5. Utilize a portfolio backtesting tool to evaluate the utility tools in the context of a portfolio. This will allow you to assess the performance of the utility tools in combination with other investments.

From your answer I think that one of us does not understand what utility tools are.

As far as I am concerned utilities are things like trade panels and don't do any calculations to decide when to place trades. So they aren't trading robots as the user decides when to place trades.