George Soros and Stanley Druckenmiller TECHNICAL ANALYSIS???

Stanley Druckenmiller earned more than 6 billion during his career. He worked together with George Soros, who never revealed his strategies (I read his books, he only gave hints, but he said that since he is active in trading, he will not reveal them at the moment and it never happended I think), of course I understand the theory of reflexivity, etc. but it is not a strategy in itself.  Druckenmiller also in his own fund made 30% every year and did not have a single losing year if I have the right info, excellent result with such a huge account for such a long time. I was Sure George and Stanley used technical analysis too. 

Stanley Druckenmiller stated more than once that "hopefully my technical analysis works" he said several times in interviews that he uses technical analysis and in addition analyzes the liquidity flowing into shares.
I think he also mentioned his quantitative analysis.

So I would like to ask you whether you know, at least roughly, what kind of technical analysis Stanley uses? And what does he mean by liquidity and how does he measure it?

In addition, I have the feeling from the books that George also used something like a grid or hedge system when he opened both buy and sell positions, because according to his philosophical theory (or the theory of the philosopher Karl Popper) he used falsification as a scientific method and he himself admitted that he never 100% knows what direction the markets will go and whether his fundamental analyzes are correct. As we know in today's world, fundamental analysis without technical analysis does not work very well for short-term trading. So he definitely hedged with some buy/sell system.

Thanks for any info and happy to provide mine.

Brezekhiel:
Stanley Druckenmiller earned more than 6 billion during his career. He worked together with George Soros, who never revealed his strategies (I read his books, he only gave hints, but he said that since he is active in trading, he will not reveal them at the moment and it never happended I think), of course I understand the theory of reflexivity, etc. but it is not a strategy in itself.  Druckenmiller also in his own fund made 30% every year and did not have a single losing year if I have the right info, excellent result with such a huge account for such a long time. I was Sure George and Stanley used technical analysis too. 

Stanley Druckenmiller stated more than once that "hopefully my technical analysis works" he said several times in interviews that he uses technical analysis and in addition analyzes the liquidity flowing into shares.
I think he also mentioned his quantitative analysis.

So I would like to ask you whether you know, at least roughly, what kind of technical analysis Stanley uses? And what does he mean by liquidity and how does he measure it?

In addition, I have the feeling from the books that George also used something like a grid or hedge system when he opened both buy and sell positions, because according to his philosophical theory (or the theory of the philosopher Karl Popper) he used falsification as a scientific method and he himself admitted that he never 100% knows what direction the markets will go and whether his fundamental analyzes are correct. As we know in today's world, fundamental analysis without technical analysis does not work very well for short-term trading. So he definitely hedged with some buy/sell system.

Thanks for any info and happy to provide mine.

if George Soros himself did not reveal his method of trading, then how come someone on this forum will know?

Arpit T #:

if George Soros himself did not reveal his method of trading, then how come someone on this forum will know?

they worked with many guys, he had many employees in trading rooms, many friends, stanley published some articles , interviews etc. maybe someone knows. They were not working alone and had their small trading floor in companies with traders.

there are some like sorosgale systems available in brazilian language so maybe somebody investigated something, also some secrets of Reneissance technologies were leaked while it is most secretive quantum fund in world I think.

“I’m going to trust my instincts and technical analysis to pick up this stuff up.   I use liquidity considerations and technical analysis for timing. said Stanley

Brezekhiel #:
they worked with many guys, he had many employees in trading rooms, many friends, stanley published some articles , interviews etc. maybe someone knows. They were not working alone and had their small trading floor in companies with traders.

there are some like sorosgale systems available in brazilian language so maybe somebody investigated something, also some secrets of Reneissance technologies were leaked while it is most secretive quantum fund in world I think.

“I’m going to trust my instincts and technical analysis to pick up this stuff up.   I use liquidity considerations and technical analysis for timing. said Stanley

I believe if someone know it, he may not be here in forum to answer, and he might be operating his own hedge fund.

Some other which i know such as (ICT's ENIGMA trading system) also openly admitted they are not going to reveal their personal trading method and also not taught to any of his student. They just post information publicly which may or may not work if someone learns. My thought is to discover chart with your own view and discover some working method yourself.

Really no one? I though there are bigger professionals :-D

At least ideas are welcomed, no need of exact correct answer, just sharing of ideas, thx