Right Clicking Doesnt work (MAC)

Am trying to adjust parameters on an EA I just downloaded. When I started installing it, the EA requires right clicking on the chart (or pressing F7) to get to the parameter menu. Am using a Mac Book Pro, Normally, I can Control Click on the Mac to replicate a right click but it's not working. Nor does pressing F7 do anything. If I can't get to the parameter menu, there's no way I can see to set the EA parameters. Anyone have a solution to this? Thanks!
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
The fastest VPS server for forex trading from the MetaTrader 4/5 terminal developers

Jordan Anthony:
Am trying to adjust parameters on an EA I just downloaded. When I started installing it, the EA requires right clicking on the chart (or pressing F7) to get to the parameter menu. Am using a Mac Book Pro, Normally, I can Control Click on the Mac to replicate a right click but it's not working. Nor does pressing F7 do anything. If I can't get to the parameter menu, there's no way I can see to set the EA parameters. Anyone have a solution to this? Thanks!

how are you running it on MacOS?

I use MT5 on MacOS for 5 years, daily, via Parallels emulation, never had any problems

The other way to run it on MacOS is via Wine (which is how the Mac version downloaded on the Metaquotes is done).. if this is the case, it may by some misconfiguration of the Wine ambient. 

I can try to help you if you provide more details. 

Hello, I have the same issue recently. I can not right click by Ctrl + click on MacBook Pro with MacOS on both MT4 / MT5 web terminals on browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Safari I have tried, all latest versions.)  Specifically, I tried to do that right click the FX pair to show spread line through the right click menu, but found that it does not work yesterday. As I remember that, in earlier last year, it used to be working with old MacOS. I run MacOS Monterey 12.6.5  on MacBook Pro Retina and iMac (both the right click do not work on MT4 / MT5 web terminal on browsers). In the past, I have had similar Mac right click issue at other cloud app when I had a remote test on Prove It server, that only Window shortcut worked well at the time and I have been told that seemed a bug, however, it was like many years ago with old technology glitch. Any solution or bug fix please? Expect to install Windows on Bootcamp, because my hard disk space is very limited. Thank you.

Having trouble also not able to right click/ control-click at all while in mt4 so unable  to past my expert bot into experts folder. dragging doesnt work either