MetaTrader5 Build 3540/3550 no connection to broker (invalid account)

Since the update to these builds, multiple instances of MT5 give a Network error: 'xxxxx': authorization on XXXXX Server failed (Invalid account)

But on the VPS i run a slight older version (2 instances to these same accounts) and there the same account are connected just fine.

For the record: this happens to RoboForex and EvolveMarkets at the same way / with that update. The 2 MT5 instances are locally and both updated to 3550, both not connecting anymore. 

Stephan Engberts: Since the update to these builds, multiple instances of MT5 give a Network error: 'xxxxx': authorization on XXXXX Server failed (Invalid account) But on the VPS i run a slight older version (2 instances to these same accounts) and there the same account are connected just fine. For the record: this happens to RoboForex and EvolveMarkets at the same way / with that update. The 2 MT5 instances are locally and both updated to 3550, both not connecting anymore. 

I also have Roboforex accounts, both demo and real, netting and hedging, and I have no problems connecting with build 3540 up to Friday and now with build 3550. Both work and connect without problems.

So, the issue you are facing is probably something else and not the build itself. I'm using Windows 10 pro, by the way.

Stephan Engberts: authorization on XXXXX Server failed (Invalid account)
Authorization failure/invalid account is not a network issue. You have a login problem — wrong account number or broker.