Dear Metaquote, Please reduce Minimum withdrawal For Bank Transfer

Dear Metaquote,

PayPal withdrawal is not available, Bank card And Webmoney withdrawal doesn’t work for a lot of sellers here. Bank wire transfer is the is the only option that works now,  but unfortunately the minimum is $3000 and it can take several months for a lot of sellers here to earn that. Can you please consider reducing the minimum withdrawals for Bank Transfer to maybe $500 or $1000?

Peter Olutayo Oladele:

Dear Metaquote,

PayPal withdrawal is not available, Bank card And Webmoney withdrawal doesn’t work for a lot of sellers here. Bank wire transfer is the is the only option that works now,  but unfortunately the minimum is $3000 and it can take several months for a lot of sellers here to earn that. Can you please consider reducing the minimum withdrawals for Bank Transfer to maybe $500 or $1000?

i support the idea

Peter Olutayo Oladele: Dear Metaquote, PayPal withdrawal is not available, Bank card And Webmoney withdrawal doesn’t work for a lot of sellers here. Bank wire transfer is the is the only option that works now, but unfortunately the minimum is $3000 and it can take several months for a lot of sellers here to earn that. Can you please consider reducing the minimum withdrawals for Bank Transfer to maybe $500 or $1000?

Bank transfer withdrawals have a fixed commission of $30. If the minimum withdrawal is reduced you will end up paying a high percentage of your money.

• For $3000 withdrawal, a commission of $30 is 1%
  • For $1000 withdrawal, a commission of $30 is 3%
  • For $500 withdrawal, a commission of $30 is 6%

Do you want to pay such high commission percentages?

Fernando Carreiro #:

Back transfer withdrawals have a fixed commission of $30. If the minimum withdrawal is reduced you will end up paying a high percentage of your money.

I think they want to withdraw their money 

😇

Fernando Carreiro #:

Bank transfer withdrawals have a fixed commission of $30. If the minimum withdrawal is reduced you will end up paying a high percentage of your money.

paypal wthdrawal isnt cheap. i usually pay 5% in total fee to get the money from mql5 to my bank account via paypal.

2% from mql5 to paypal + 3% from paypal to bank account..

i did the math, the fee $30 fee from mql5 to bank for $1000 withdrawal is less that the 5% ($50) total fee if i withdraw through paypal.

Peter Olutayo Oladele #: paypal wthdrawal isnt cheap. i usually pay 5% in total fee to get the money from mql5 to my bank account via paypal. 2% from mql5 to paypal + 3% from paypal to bank account. i did the math, the fee $30 fee from mql5 to bank for $1000 withdrawal is less that the 5% ($50) total fee if i withdraw through paypal.

Yes, you do have a point. MetaQuotes should lower the minimum value and allow the user to decide whether the fee is acceptable or not.

Yeah I don't get it. You have to pay US$30 withdrawal fee for a wire transfer, what difference does it make for metaquotes in regards to the amount the person wants to withdraw? If someone wants to pay US$30 to withdraw US$100, so be it.

I lost more than that when I tried to withdraw using that crappy webmoney thing. Money was locked in that wallet, I had to go through an annoying process of confirming identity, I tried doing with US$200.

The only way for me to get that money here in Brazil was converting to crypto

So my first loss (on top of the 2% withdraw fee) was the conversion fee from USD to LTC. And hear this, you are only limited to WML 100 per day, so you are forced to make another conversion the next day, pay more conversion fees.

On top of the conversion fees from USD to LTC, then hear this, there is the transfer to another wallet fee, yeah.

Then when the LTC was finally in the crypto exchange where I could transfer to my bank account, first I have to convert to fiat.

Of course, there is the conversion fees and quotation of the exchange which will grab their part too.

In the end I lost around US$40 until I finally was able to deposit in my bank account the US$200 withdraw. It took 3 days to complete. Never again.