Unable to withdraw via webmoney

Hello, I am a freelancer, I tried to withdraw via webmoney some minutes ago, buty withdrawal was rejected saying "Webmoney payment system has rejected the withdrawal operation" I contacted Webmoney service center, and I was told to contact MQL5 support. Please what could be the problem

Ifeanyi Paul Ezendukaku: Hello, I am a freelancer, I tried to withdraw via webmoney some minutes ago, buty withdrawal was rejected saying "Webmoney payment system has rejected the withdrawal operation" I contacted Webmoney service center, and I was told to contact MQL5 support. Please what could be the problem
We can't help you on the forum. Financial issues should be addressed by the Service Desk.
Contact Us
Contact Us
  • www.mql5.com
Send your messages and see the history of your requests to the mql5.com support team even if you are not registered on the website.

Ifeanyi Paul Ezendukaku:
Hello, I am a freelancer, I tried to withdraw via webmoney some minutes ago, buty withdrawal was rejected saying "Webmoney payment system has rejected the withdrawal operation" I contacted Webmoney service center, and I was told to contact MQL5 support. Please what could be the problem
One user on Russian forum had exact this/same issue with webmoney. He wrote to the service desk and he wrote to webmoney support ... nothing was helped (they told that everything is fine with their services).
And he waited for two days, and the issue was solved by itself.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

How to withdraw money from MQL5.com now?

Pavel Malyshko , 2022.12.02 13:46

wait a couple of days and the problem will be solved by itself.

I and others have already gone through this.

do not write anywhere as it will not speed up the solution of the issue

Thanks for the help, I will wait

Please I want to know if anyone else is having issues withdrawing via webmoney

Ifeanyi Paul Ezendukaku #:
Please I want to know if anyone else is having issues withdrawing via webmoney

Most of the users who are withdrawing to webmoney - are from Russian forum.
If some of them can not withdraw so he is making a post (or several posts) on this thread, and the other users are trying to advice about the following:
webmoney settings concerning "receive fund from unauthorized ...", and some more (mostly related to webmoney settings on webmoney website and about webmoney service desk replies).

But I do not see any new posts about "I can not withdraw to webmoney now" on that thread so it means that users are withdrawing with not a problem.

You can use my suggestion: wait for Monday.

Hello, I contacted Service desk about the inability to withdraw via webmoney. And I got this response. 

"Make sure your WebMoney wallet is not full, it's verified and can accept payments."

Is there anything I can do to find solution to this problem??

This is not my first time of withdrawing via webmoney money. My last withdrawal was on the last of November