The signal copying system is not correct

I have 1 problem I need help with: I rent VPS on mql5 for 15usd/1 month starting 11/28/2022 and copy a signal on mql5. But I found VPS not working when I close mt4. Yesterday, the signal I followed paid for 2 orders after I closed mt4 but I see that my account does not copy these 2 orders. 1 order closed (please see attachment "copy2') at 20:14 on 12/6/2022. 1 remaining order is running (please see attachment 'copy3") at 20:14 onf6/12 2022. This morning the system automatically added 1 order on my account at 1:37:31 on December 7, 2022 while the signal provider's account did not open an order at this date and time. I automatically cut off the order and then the system automatically added 5 more orders and I actively cut a total of 6 loss orders. I attached the VPS file (please see attached file ''VPS'') please check if my VPS is working?

I would like to reiterate this that only when I open mt4 the signal is copied, and when I close the computer, the system does not copy even though I have rented a VPS
I would like to add the signal provider uses FBS, and I use ICmarkets.

Please see if I have attached 4 files

Files:
copy1.png  125 kb
copy2.png  247 kb
copy3.png  330 kb
VPS.png  269 kb

You may have some issue because of the following:

• you did not provide the migratiuon of your signal subscription on your MQL5 VPS (and you did not check about the sucessful migration or not);
  • and it may be the issue with mapping (post ) which you can see in MQL5 VPS journal.

Because if you are using MQL5 VPS so all the information should be in MQL5 VPS journal (and not on Metatrader journal).

I am posting this subscription instruction once again (just in case you missed something:

How to Subscribe to MT4/MT5 Signal - the instructions
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731
  (MT4)
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/336422
  (MT5)

How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade) - How to subscribe to a MΤ4 signal on MT4 platform
How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade) - How to subscribe to a MΤ4 signal on MT4 platform
  • www.mql5.com
In the   deviation/slippage   field, select an option and click   ok   in the   options   window to close it. Go to the   search area   of your mt4 platform, on the upper right corner (where the magnifying glass is), type in the name of the signal you want to subscribe and click   enter