gossip No tick update ?

This morming my OX test account get some trouble ,no tick update several hour, (real account still get update not sure if does always get update)

If I use copy trade from test account as server copy to different real account , the test account failed account >> the real account does the error.

I think this is a very very big problem, no data update seveal hour. I Ask this question to OX serice centor. Customer sevice look like don't know this issue ?

This make me so surprise ? If this mean "only my tick get failed" ? Or OX have few customer,so others still not realise this issue? 

Maybe this is a alert?!  >,<

Ya, I can send alert to my telegram....But this make me so confuse , If still lots of case I doesn't consider it?

Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Account Properties - Environment State - Constants, Enumerations and Structures - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

The price on the chart is related to the broker (I mean: no one can help here sorry).
Besides, please note that many brokers are providing the demo account for limited time only.

Besides, the discussion about the brokers is prohibited on the forum.
So, you should find some forums where the traders are discussing about the brokers incl any issues related to them for example.

I know this is relative to broker ,So I just gossip it.

I just remide myself and others EA developer maybe need to consider this case will happen is real world.

OK , I edit it to mark the brokers name.