I can't withdraw with any of the withdrawal options.

Good day.

I have been trying to withdraw for over a month now but can't do so. I tried bank cards from different banks including a Mastercard and a Visa Card. I got a message that the "Payment System has rejected the withdrawal and I should contact my bank".

The banks told me that the cards are fine and can accept withdrawals. I contacted support on the platform and told me that I do not have any withdrawal restrictions.

I also tried Webmoney, I have a formal passport with a verified Video ID. After attempting a withdrawal, it would initially tell me that the payment system rejected the operation after some time. Now it tells me immediately that it was rejected. 

What could be the possible cause of this and how can I get it rectified?

Kind Regards.

Douglas

Douglas I: I have been trying to withdraw for over a month now but can't do so. I tried bank cards from different banks including a Mastercard and a Visa Card. I got a message that the "Payment System has rejected the withdrawal and I should contact my bank". The banks told me that the cards are fine and can accept withdrawals. I contacted support on the platform and told me that I do not have any withdrawal restrictions.

I also tried Webmoney, I have a formal passport with a verified Video ID. After attempting a withdrawal, it would initially tell me that the payment system rejected the operation after some time. Now it tells me immediately that it was rejected. What could be the possible cause of this and how can I get it rectified?

We are all normal users on the Forum so we can't offer you much help. For financial issues, probably only the Service Desk will be able to help you.

Douglas I:

The banks told me that the cards are fine and can accept withdrawals. I contacted support on the platform and told me that I do not have any withdrawal restrictions.

Make sure that your terminology is correct when talking to the bank.

From the banks' point of view a withdrawal is when you withdraw funds from the card account.

A payment from MQL5 into your bank will be a deposit/credit.

Fernando Carreiro #:

We are all normal users on the Forum so we can't offer you much help. For financial issues, probably only the Service Desk will be able to help you.

Thank you.

Keith Watford #:

Make sure that your terminology is correct when talking to the bank.

From the banks' point of view a withdrawal is when you withdraw funds from the card account.

A payment from MQL5 into your bank will be a deposit/credit.

Thank you, Keith. 

Noted with thanks, Yes I meant a deposit. I did explain it thoroughly to them and they told me that it does accept deposits even from Visa Direct and the like... But yes, thank you for the clarification hey :D.  

Thank you all for the feedback.

Concerning Webmoney withdrawals, it was with the settings in the wallet. After changing them to accept withdrawals without invoice fixed the problem.