Error

Hi guys!

Am getiing these errors:

2022.12.02 15:30:43.589 Notifications: failed send request [0] receive response failed [12002]

2022.12.02 15:30:43.589 Notifications: 'order #51652826 sell stop 0.06 EURUSD at 1.05287 activated at price 1.05080' not sent to '42C6B909'

what would be the reason, as these errors coming from time to time, 

I made this EA which is opening PO during news events, and during news event I am geting these errors.

For for example I used it on 2nd Dec at 15:30 USD news. The EA start to open one BuyStop and one SellStop at 15:29 and 40 sec...which is about 20 sec before news. PO's are at 7-8 pips difference from current price.

Once first PO is getting activated, the  other one will delete, and another 2 PO's will open again at 7-8 pips difference from current price. This is the ideea of this EA.

So specifically for last friday event, first set of PO opened at 15:20 40sec, and at 15:30 00sec first PO was activated, the other PO was deleted, and another 2 PO opened.

At 15:30 43sec, first activated order hit TP and closed, and another PO activated and another 2 PO's opened. And this time I started to receive these errors.

Thanks!

My guess (error 12002 is unknown to me) is simply because of "receive response failed [12002]" that either the terminal on your cell phone is the reason (net, buzzy,..?) for this problem or a violation of this:

"Strict use restrictions are set for the SendNotification() function: no more than 2 calls per second and not more than 10 calls per minute. Monitoring the frequency of use is dynamic. The function can be disabled in case of the restriction violation."

Documentation on MQL5: Network Functions / SendNotification
Documentation on MQL5: Network Functions / SendNotification
  • www.mql5.com
SendNotification - Network Functions - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

Carl Schreiber #:

My guess (error 12002 is unknown to me) is simply because of "receive response failed [12002]" that either the terminal on your cell phone is the reason (net, buzzy,..?) for this problem or a violation of this:

"Strict use restrictions are set for the SendNotification() function: no more than 2 calls per second and not more than 10 calls per minute. Monitoring the frequency of use is dynamic. The function can be disabled in case of the restriction violation."

Thanks! This EA is  running on a VPS. But I have other EA’s running on this VPS, and I don’t get these errors. I have other version of this same EA, which is doing the same thing but different approach … and I did not get these type of errors… only now… and I get also error 12175 … 

DannyBass #: Thanks! This EA is  running on a VPS. But I have other EA’s running on this VPS, and I don’t get these errors. I have other version of this same EA, which is doing the same thing but different approach … and I did not get these type of errors… only now… and I get also error 12175 … 

Error 12002 is probably HTTP error — Internet timeout error

Error 12175 is probably HTTP error — A security error occurred

For both cases, analyse the Windows Event viewer for more details on what could be happening.

Fernando Carreiro #:

Error 12002 is probably HTTP error — Internet timeout error

Error 12175 is probably HTTP error — A security error occurred

For both cases, analyse the Windows Event viewer for more details on what could be happening.

Thanks