PayPal removed again? - page 2

Sergey Golubev #:

I am not from EU and I am not a lawer. So, I do not know: it is the legal, safe and easy for them, or not.

I know that MetaQuotes company is the software development company (not a broker).
And I spoke with admin several years ago by PM, and he told me that his software (Metatrader) will exist
with mql5 forum or without mql5 forum (with Market or without Market), because the main priority for them is to develop the software.

Neteller .. Stripe .. Paypro Global .. Payoneer ...why do they (programmers who are developing the software) need them?
And please do not compare MQ with the brokers.

MQ is not a broker. Because brokers are existing from deposits/withdrawals and so on: if the traders stop deposit.withdrawal from the brokers so the brokers will stop existing. But Metatrader will exist irrespective off the forum, Market, deposits/withdrawals.

Of course, it is more good to have more payment getaways ... but if not so not ...

I understand that you are in charge of software development. I myself am one who is trying to earn a position here at MetaQuotes. 

But I don't see why they can't increase the deposit and withdrawal options, and compare those against large corporations like Apple or Microsoft, I don't see the point, because, if I'm not mistaken, MetaQuotes does not respond to US legislation. If that is the case, then I totally understand.

But if it is not, then, placing options such as cryptocurrencies is not disadvantageous at all, since everyone who wants to manage them would use them and would save a lot in commissions. 

The important thing, from my point of view, is to offer more payment options.

PayPal is still not available, I think we are already 5 days without this option, and it is the one I can only use for withdrawals.

Alfredo Jose Garcia Carrero #: I understand that you are in charge of software development. I myself am one who is trying to earn a position here at MetaQuotes. But I don't see why they can't increase the deposit and withdrawal options, and compare those against large corporations like Apple or Microsoft, I don't see the point, because, if I'm not mistaken, MetaQuotes does not respond to US legislation. If that is the case, then I totally understand. But if it is not, then, placing options such as cryptocurrencies is not disadvantageous at all, since everyone who wants to manage them would use them and would save a lot in commissions. The important thing, from my point of view, is to offer more payment options. PayPal is still not available, I think we are already 5 days without this option, and it is the one I can only use for withdrawals.

MetaQuotes is restricted by EU laws, not US laws, and in many ways the EU limitations are much more strict than in the US. Also, in the EU, Microsoft, Apple and Adobe have to abide by EU laws as well as US laws.

Alfredo Jose Garcia Carrero #:

I understand that you are in charge of software development. I myself am one who is trying to earn a position here at MetaQuotes. 

But I don't see why they can't increase the deposit and withdrawal options, and compare those against large corporations like Apple or Microsoft, I don't see the point, because, if I'm not mistaken, MetaQuotes does not respond to US legislation. If that is the case, then I totally understand.

But if it is not, then, placing options such as cryptocurrencies is not disadvantageous at all, since everyone who wants to manage them would use them and would save a lot in commissions. 

PayPal is still not available, I think we are already 5 days without this option, and it is the one I can only use for withdrawals.

Sorry i interject like that , i think Sergey means the disadvantage is also in having "reserves" held in crypto that will fluctuate like crazy in value.

On second thought though , if its a withdrawal or deposit method they don't need to hold any crypto . Perhaps its security they are worried for.

So , if i get it , let's say i want to withdraw in Eth , then Metaquotes needs to go to a CEX get eth and send it to their wallet address , and , subsequently to my wallet ... yeah they need to hold crypto . Unless there is an automated payment solution via a CEX which i have not heard of yet (maybe there is) 

Fernando Carreiro #:

MetaQuotes is restricted by EU laws, not US laws, and in many ways the EU limitations are much more strict than in the US. Also, in the EU, Microsoft, Apple and Adobe have to abide by EU laws as well as US laws.

So there is nothing to discuss regarding cryptos. 

I still insist with using more payment options with other e-wallets the same or similar to PayPal that there are many.

Alfredo Jose Garcia Carrero #: So there is nothing to discuss regarding cryptos. I still insist with using more payment options with other e-wallets the same or similar to PayPal that there are many.
A recent EU Crypto Regulation Bill was up for approval in October 2022. Even it was approved it will still take some time before each member state ratifies it and then there will still be an a preparatory stage before it can be implemented. So it will still take a long time.

Fernando Carreiro #:
A recent EU Crypto Regulation Bill was up for approval in October 2022. Even it was approved it will still take some time before each member state ratifies it and then there will still be an a preparatory stage before it can be implemented. So it will still take a long time.

I understand. Thanks.

i hope paypal will available soon.

Yudi Pranata #:
i hope paypal will available soon.

Me too

Alfredo Jose Garcia Carrero #:

I am not in charge. I am public moderator.

About increase withdrawal options ... when someone (on Russian forum for example) asks something to do with MetaTrader or to increase withdrawal options so there is one reply: "think about scaling please".
It means: how many thousands people will use the new option? 500K? or just 600 users only for example?
So, everything depends on scaling. Because deposit/withdrawal, the Market website, and forum website - all of them are not high priority compare with the development of software program.

it is annoying that they drop PayPal once in a while.