How to establish a max number of orders per day on an trading account?

Hi all, I was wondering setting a maximum numbers of transactions per day to 2. Some days im having trouble on my trading plan, so question is clear:

Is there any way to limit my transactions per day out of my mind? I want to discipline myself trough good habits till they form part of me.

If not, are there any way to limit cash lost per day? 

For example, I want to limit my transactions to 2 per day, or I want to limit my cash lost to 2% per day. Can anyone guide me a little bit?

Thanks in advance. 

Alex Huetter: Hi all, I was wondering setting a maximum numbers of transactions per day to 2. Some days im having trouble on my trading plan, so question is clear: Is there any way to limit my transactions per day out of my mind? I want to discipline myself trough good habits till they form part of me. If not, are there any way to limit cash lost per day?  For example, I want to limit my transactions to 2 per day, or I want to limit my cash lost to 2% per day. Can anyone guide me a little bit? Thanks in advance. 

No, there is no parameter to set that would limit the number of orders or the maximum amount of money lost.

You are an adult (I hope) and you are responsible for your own actions. It is called trading discipline.