MQL4 market failed connect to www.mql5.com( www.mql5.com443 failed - page 2

naresh_2011 #:

Dear friends,Can anyone help on the issue.I am not able to install anyof the free/purchased Indicator (MQL4) at MT4 Platform despite checking the details.

(i).I am not using VPS

(ii). My .Internet connect is working fine

(iii). I have logged into Community Tab properly.

(iv).I have re_installed MT4 with proper login details.

(iv). I have checked the installations using changed firewall settings (ON/OFF) with defender settings ( ON/OFF).I am using Windows 10.

(v). I have used the Purchased Indicators in past with direct Installation in one go without any problem.

(vi). [Error 443 :Mql5 failed to connect] shows in the Terminal message Box with nothing details of the Purchased Indicators in the Purchased Indicator Tray.

How to resolve the issue? please help

read summary post post and this thread from the beginning about the ways to proposed for fixing this issue.
Because you only know all the information about your OS and more so you only can fix it for yourself by using this information.
failed connect to www.mql5.com (www.mql5.com:443 failed)
failed connect to www.mql5.com (www.mql5.com:443 failed)
  • www.mql5.com
when i tried to install purchased ez/utilites under market section always receiving this error msg---- MQL4 Market: failed connect to www.mql5...

naresh_2011 #:

Dear friends,Can anyone help on the issue.I am not able to install anyof the free/purchased Indicator (MQL4) at MT4 Platform despite checking the details.

(i).I am not using VPS

(ii). My .Internet connect is working fine

(iii). I have logged into Community Tab properly.

(iv).I have re_installed MT4 with proper login details.

(iv). I have checked the installations using changed firewall settings (ON/OFF) with defender settings ( ON/OFF).I am using Windows 10.

(v). I have used the Purchased Indicators in past with direct Installation in one go without any problem.

(vi). [Error 443 :Mql5 failed to connect] shows in the Terminal message Box with nothing details of the Purchased Indicators in the Purchased Indicator Tray.

How to resolve the issue? please help

Hey bro I just got it fix same issue yesterday for fully window update ,and now work as normal https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/435825#comment_43066922

I found the problem, that because your wine build with 32bit, you can rebuild with 64bit.