Looking for a freelance developer to talk to.

Im looking for a freelance developer to chat to before posting an order. I need some information about the availabilty to create EA according specific requirements.

Voverenas: Im looking for a freelance developer to chat to before posting an order. I need some information about the availabilty to create EA according specific requirements.
Post your request with your requirements in the Freelance section and chat anonymously with the developers that show interest in the project.
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
The largest freelance service with MQL5 application developers

Voverenas: Im looking for a freelance developer to chat to before posting an order. I need some information about the availabilty to create EA according specific requirements.

You have it backwards. Until you can state your requirements in concrete terms, it can not be coded.

William Roeder #:

You have it backwards. Until you can state your requirements in concrete terms, it can not be coded.

Basicaly I need to convert a trading view indicator to MT5 and create an EA which would open orders based on indicator and work only in specified hours.

Voverenas #: Basicaly I need to convert a trading view indicator to MT5 and create an EA which would open orders based on indicator and work only in specified hours.

Then that is exactly what you should describe in your requirements (in detail) when placing the request in the Freelance section.