MQL4 Market: failed to load products (get header failed [12150]) - page 2

zsls000 #:
The installation of EA on the MT4 of the local computer is successful, and there are still 9 opportunities for activation, but the EA of MT4 on the cloud server always fails to install. The VPS I bought is a lightweight application server of Tencent in China. I don’t know where it is. Something went wrong?

Which error number you have in Metatrader journal?
If it is error 403 so read this thread: Installation is failed

Installation is failed - I got the following error message when trying to update a paid for EA on my live VPS.
Installation is failed - I got the following error message when trying to update a paid for EA on my live VPS.
  • www.mql5.com
I got the following error message when trying to update a paid for ea on my live vps. I tried to download a demo ea from the marketplace and received the same error. Yes, i found several posts/threads where the users are complaining about same error 403 with this vps provider

zsls000 #:

Duile

Yes, the error in the log is 403. Is it because the MT4 on my local computer and the MT4 on the VPS log in to the same trading account?

It is error 403 in your VPS?
And you do not have this error in your computer?

If it is error 403 on your VPS only so it is because of your VPS (it is not because same trading account).
Most probably - your VPS provider was banned from the Market - read post 

-------------------

And, please, write in English on this forum (using in-built online translation feature which is located on every forum post):
https://www.mql5.com/zh/forum/13383

403 error
403 error
  • www.mql5.com
My ip was blocked because of multiple entries on the site mql5.com. My cat put his ass on keyboard on my notebook...