EA Builder issues???

So I currently made three different Ea's through EA builder but they dot seem to be activating. Any pointers or help?? I already set it to live trading and checked the DLL settings

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Which EA Builder Tool Is Best?

William Roeder, 2018.01.12 13:33

<link removed>, etc. are all the same. You will get something quick, but then you will spend a much longer time trying to get it right, than if you learned the language up front, and then just wrote it.
  • Since you haven't learned MQL4/5, therefor there is no common language for us to communicate.
    If we tell you what you need, you can't code it.
    If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into yours.
    We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem, but we are not going to debug your hundreds of lines of code. You are essentially going to be on your own.

• EA builder makes bad code counting up while closing multiple orders.
    EA builder  makes bad code Bars is unreliable (max bars on chart) volume is unreliable (miss ticks) Always use time. New candle - MQL4 forum
    EA builder  makes bad code, not adjusting for 4/5 digit brokers, TP/SL and slippage.
    EA builder  makes bad code, not adjusting for ECN brokers. (pre-Build 500)
    EA builder  makes bad code, not checking return codes.
    EA builder  uses objects on chart to save values - not persistent storage (files or GV+Flush.) No recovery (crash/power failure.)

New candle
New candle
  • www.mql5.com
Anyone got a good piece of code for build 600+ that will determine if a tick that came in is the start of a new candle or not...

wave4fx: So I currently made three different Ea's through EA builder but they dot seem to be activating. Any pointers or help?? I already set it to live trading and checked the DLL settings

If you are using a 3rd party tool and having issues with it, then discuss it with the author.

If you were having trouble with Photoshop would you contact Microsoft (or Apple), or would it not be more appropriate to ask Adobe?