I need to license my EAs but I couldn't do it in MQL4

I managed to extract this code from some Youtubers, however I have not been able to add the code to be able to license my strategies focused on the account number of any broker

int start()

{

int hard_accnt = 1818798 ; // <--- Type user Account 

int accnt = AccountNumber();

if (accnt != hard_accnt)

{  

Alert ("Su cuenta no esta registrada (" + DoubleToStr(accnt,0) + ") por favor contactenos !");

return(0);

}

string batas="2022.12.12 00:00"; // Year, Month, Date, Expiration

int tt=StrToTime(batas);

if(TimeCurrent()>tt)

{

Alert(" License Ended Please Visit ");

return(0);

}

If you know how to code , you should easily fix this problem . 

But why you only learn this part ? 
You want to add limitation onto someone’s code ? 

I know a bit of code honestly. As I said, I have the command lines but I get an error when entering it in all the code, I don't know where the error is.

david felipe #: I know a bit of code honestly. As I said, I have the command lines but I get an error when entering it in all the code, I don't know where the error is.

Someone with basic skills would have been able to fix that code, and given that it's in the old style MQL4, I have my doubts if you even know how to code at all.

I can only conclude that you are trying to sell another person's EA as your own.

Fernando Carreiro #:

Someone with basic skills would have been able to fix that code, and given that it's in the old style MQL4, I have my doubts if you even know how to code at all.

I can only conclude that you are trying to sell another person's EA as your own.

It is not like that, in fact I code in NT8 but as I say again I do not have enough knowledge of code, in fact I did not even study to program, I use a software that obtains a good strategy for Forex in MT4 and MT5, I can modify the code without problems with this software, the intellectual property does not belong to anyone if you want I'll send you the MT4 file so you can see it I have no problem, I just want to license my bot.

david felipe #: It is not like that, in fact I code in NT8 but as I say again I do not have enough knowledge of code, in fact I did not even study to program, I use a software that obtains a good strategy for Forex in MT4 and MT5, I can modify the code without problems with this software, the intellectual property does not belong to anyone if you want I'll send you the MT4 file so you can see it I have no problem, I just want to license my bot.

If you are using a code generator to produce your code (from your strategy), then we cannot help you.

Code generators usually produce very bad code, and it's quality cannot be considered good enough to sell as a product.

Plus, you don't have enough basic MQL coding knowledge to be able to then be able to modify it correctly.

Also, since you will be selling it, it's not really fair for you to be asking for "free help". Consider hiring someone in Freelance section to do it for you.

Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
The largest freelance service with MQL5 application developers